Note on closeout and clearance items:
- Limited quantities available
- All sales final
Functional design and feminine looks, abrasion and waterproof protection combine to create a textile jacket that will satisfy any rider’s need whether it be performance or facing the elements. A combination of abrasion resistant 400 denier Nylon Dobby and 1680D Ballistic polyester materials keep the rider safe while the breathable and waterproof Rainguard™ liner keeps everything dry. Zippers on the front and rear of the jacket combine with a removable 100g thermal liner to help regulate body temperature. Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
- 400 Denier Nylon Dobby and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester performance cut shell combines with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier.
- Mandarin style collar with soft, microfiber trim.
- Zippered shoulder, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation.
- Durable main zipper closure seals out the elements.
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.
- The microfiber-lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable.
- Adjustable sleeve take up straps at forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material.
- Removable, CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Cortech Ladies Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features a comfortable iridescent taffeta liner.
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets and internal mobile phone pocket.
- Hand pockets are lined with Armor-Link 2 mesh, which allows pockets to double as vents.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls, help fine-tune the fit.
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
- ESO main zipper.