Note on closeout and clearance items:
- Limited quantities available
- All sales final
The VRX Air 2.0 mesh jacket features a performance cut and a waterproof removable zip-out liner. Strong Armor-Link 3 mesh construction with 600 denier Carbolex® fabric in the impact areas ensure sport riding performance in warm days. CE-approved armor in the shoulders and elbows combine with a triple-density back protector to make the VRX Air 2.0 a great performance riding jacket value.
- Performance cut, abrasion-resistant 600 denier Carbolex® polyester and Armor-Link 3 mesh shell.
- Rainguard® waterproof and breathable zip-out liner.
- Pre-curved and rotated sleeves for optimum fit while riding.
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps for a perfect fit.
- Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech signature reflective rear triangle for better nighttime visibility.
- Removable CE-approved armor in the shoulders & elbows & an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Microfiber-lined mandarin collar and hook and loop adjustable microfiber-lined cuffs.
- Accordion stretch panels at the waist and elbows increase riding comfort.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
- Includes an 8" jacket/pant zipper attachment panel (Zipper not included).
- ESO™ zippers.