The Cortech Sequoia XC Air Touring Pants are ready for any warm-weather adventure just like the Sequoia XC Jacket they zip to. A removable waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier combines with zippered side vents and breathable stretch material in the inseam to keep you cool on hot days. Cortech’s three-position knee armor is removable to accommodate your own personal knee brace if needed and the pant cuff features a large amount of adjustability to accommodate all different kinds of off-road and MX boots.
• Performance cut, Armor-Link 3 mesh, 600 denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for abrasion resistance.
• Removable waterproof barrier.
• Phoslite® reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
• Durable, 1680 denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
• Double-Stitched construction throughout.
• Zipper fly with belt loops.
• Accordion-Style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
• Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
• Removable, CE-Approved knee armor with Cortech’s 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
• 500 denier Spandex Carbolex® material in inseam for a performance fit.
• Side entry leg zipper up to the calf allow for ease of dressing.
• Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.
• Trim fit styling
• ESO zippers.
CORTECH SEQUOIA XC ADVENTURE GEAR