These high tech SAS-TEC® armor inserts offer progressive absorption that enables the armor to reduce the transmittance of impact energy to a rider's body. SAS-TEC® is designed and engineered in Stuttgart, Germany.
• SAS-TEC® body armor utilizes a 3-D molded construction allowing the armor to conform better to the body, increasing comfort.
• Features “Adaptive Absorption” - the foam’s cells are imbedded with air, provoking a progressive absorption behavior. The
greater the impact, the greater the resistance of the foam grows.
• The viscoelastic foam with memory effect used in SAS-TEC® armor allows for maximum flexibility and provides outstanding
shock absorption values and allows armor to return to its natural shape.
• Larger surface areas allow more efficient dissipation of applied force, reducing the impact of energy to the body.
• Ventilation openings increase the breathability when installed in garment.
• Protectors are lightweight, making them almost unnoticeable while wearing your riding attire.
• At less than 1% absorption, protectors are hand washable.
• CE Level-1 certified protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012 by approximately 30% to 40%.