These high tech SAS-TEC® armor inserts offer progressive absorption that enables the armor to reduce the transmittance of impact energy to a rider's body. SAS-TEC® is designed and engineered in Stuttgart, Germany and will be available in SPRING 2019 for Cortech jeans products.
- Utilizes 3-D molded construction, allowing the armor to conform better to the body, increasing comfort
- Features “Adaptive Absorption” - the foam’s cells are embedded with air, providing a progressive absorption behavior. The greater the impact, the greater the resistance of the foam grows
- The viscoelastic foam with memory effect used in SAS-TEC® armor allows for maximum flexibility, provides outstanding shock absorption values, and allows armor to return to its natural shape
- Larger surface areas allow more efficient dissipation of applied force, reducing the impact of energy to the body
- Protectors are lightweight, making them almost unnoticeable while wearing your riding attire
- Level 2 CE certified protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012
- Level 1 CE certified protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012 by approximately 30% to 40%
Available in three options:
- Shoulder/elbow knee armor
- Shoulder/knee armor with integrated hook and loop attachment areas to further refine armor placement inside the garment.
- Available hip armor