Designed for the long rides in the backcountry the Cascade 2.1 Jacket covers everything you will encounter. An innovative combination of four magnets and hook-and-loop closures help keep the main zipper closure functioning in freezing conditions. Cortech’s patented (US Patent #8,156-573 B2) Aqua Barrier Under-The-Helmet-Hood keeps rain/snow from going down the back of the neck. 300 denier Carbolex® and 840 denier Oxford materials make for a light but durable outer shell while a 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements. Body temperature is regulated by back and underarm vents and a zip-out liner that features 200gm insulation in the body, 120gm in the neck and 180gm in the sleeves.
Men's Available Colors & Sizes:
Black/Black/Silver : S-4XL
Silver/Black/Red : S-3XL
Women's Available Colors & Sizes:
Black/Black/Silver : XS-XL
Silver/Black/Red : XS-XL
• 300 denier Carbolex® Lite outer shell.
• 840 denier Oxford overlay in shoulders and elbows.
• Removable neck gaitor seals the neck area from wind and cold.
• Aqua-Barrier fleece under-the-helmet hood (U.S. Patent #8,156,573 B2).
• 100% waterproof and breathable membrane guards against the elements.
• Phoslite® reflective material and Cortech’s® signature reflective rear triangle for increased visibility.
• Zippered underarm climate control vents.
• Zippered chest pocket, map pocket, hand warmer pockets and fanny pack with internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
• A combination of four magnets and hook-and-loop fasteners help keep the main zipper closure functioning in freezing conditions.
• Fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
• Durable two-way ESO main zipper closure.
• Inner waist drawstring for a cinched fit.
• Updated stretch Lycra snow cuff at the wrist with thumb hole.
• Zip-Out liner with a waist gaitor attached features warming 200g polyfill insulation in the body, 120g in the neck and 180g in the sleeves.
• Tether D-Ring.
• Function Back.