Able to endure the harshest conditions of the AMA Pro Racing schedule or keeping you comfortable on your local back roads all day. The vented Mycro Tech™ upper and Air Mesh™ lining keep you safe and cool while shock-absorbing foam and a molded TPU shin guard keep you guarded against impact. The sole offers long term durability while never sacrificing grip.
Available Colors & Sizes:
Black : 7-14
White/Black : 7-14
• Vented Mycro Tech™ upper.
• Air-Mesh™ breathable lining.
• Vented contour TPU heel protection.
• Padded front and rear ankle area.
• Molded plastic replaceable toe slider.
• VR two-colored sole for reliable grip.
• Autolock zipper covered with adjustable hook-and-loop fastener flap.
• Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability.
• Molded TPU shin guard backed with shock-absorbing material.
• Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels.
• TPU shift pad.
• Pre-Formed orthopedic vibration-absorbing footbed.
• TecnoGI Thermoplastic toe cap.
SEE RELATED PRODUCTS BELOW.
Five Time Champion AMA Road Racer and Owner of Rich Oliver's Mystery School, Rich Oliver personally puts the Cortech Latigo boot through its paces. In spreading the Kenny Roberts method to his thousands of students every year at the Mystery School facility in the Sierra Nevada, Rich's School punishment and his input and feedback have been key in developing this boot. Cortech is a proud sponsor of the Rich Oliver Mystery School