Note on closeout and clearance items:
- Limited quantities available
- All sales final
More than just a summer jacket, the GX Sport Air 5 jacket is a versatile jacket featuring Cortech’s Aquatherm™ two-stage waterproof liner and 100g polyfill thermal liner. When the temperature rises these liners easily remove, and the Armor-Link 3 mesh shell makes sure the rider stays cool in the hottest conditions. 1680 denier Ballistic Polyester material and CE-approved armor in the elbows and shoulders keep the rider safe from abrasion and impact. Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
- Performance fit constructed using 600 denier Carbolex® polyester fabric and Armor-Link 3 mesh.
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Accordion stretch panels at the waist and elbow, plus stretch fabric built into the underarms for added comfort and range of motion.
- Mandarin-style collar and adjustable zippered cuffs feature soft microfiber trim.
- Pre-curved and rotated sleeves provide comfort and reduce rider fatigue.
- Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and inside forearm for a custom fit.
- 360 degree Phoslite® reflective piping, panels, and Cortech's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility.
- Newly designed CE-approved Armadillo® armor in the elbow and shoulder with a revised articulated triple-density back protector.
- Aquatherm™ two-stage removable waterproof liner and insulated vest liner.
- Two hand front pockets, inside chest map pocket, with storage pocket, and mobile device pocket in the jacket shell, liner, and vest.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
- Includes jacket/pant 8" zipper attachment with pant side included.
- Equipped with ESO™ zippers including locking Cortech main zipper.