Developed and worn by our pro racers, Cortech developed this glove over several years with some of the top racers in the MotoAmerica race series. While a glove’s primary purpose is protection there is much more that goes into it- feel, comfort and ventilation are just a few of the key issues that are refined on this glove. Developed for the track, this glove features top level construction, reversed seam finger construction and Knox SPS Protectors.
Available Colors & Sizes:
Red/White : S-2XL
Blue/Hi-Viz : S-2XL
Black : S-2XL
Hi-Viz : S-2XL
• Drum dyed top-grade 0.8-0.9mm cowhide construction.
• Abrasion-resistant goatskin palm.
• Digital leather overlays on the palm, thumb, middle and index fingers.
• CE-Approved Knox SPS® Scaphoid Protection System.
• Superfabric® material in the fingers, thumb and over the ulna bone is abrasion-resistant.
• Molded TPU knuckle protector has built-in flex capabilities, for added comfort.
• Dual molded TPU wrist protectors.
• Lined with Kevlar® for added abrasion protection and reduce weight
• Kevlar® stitching for increased durability
• Soft padding on outside of the glove with two layers of leather for added protection.
• Dual gauntlet with a 360º full circumference wrist closure strap.
• Pre-Curved palm and fingers.
• Pinky and ring fingers have elastic stitching, forming a fatigue-reducing pre-curve.
• Flex panels in fingers help to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity.
• TPU knuckle and ginger protectors.
• Accordian flex finger knuckles.
• Coolmax® insulation.
The DuPont oval, DuPont™, and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.
CHECK OUT SPORTBIKE TRACKGEAR.COM'S VIDEO REVIEW OF THIS GREAT NEW CORTECH RACE GLOVE:
CHECK RELATED PRODUCTS TO THESE GLOVES BELOW