Developed and worn by our pro racers, Cortech developed this glove over several years with some of the top racers in the MotoAmerica race series. While a glove’s primary purpose is protection there is much more that goes into it- feel, comfort, and ventilation are just a few of the key issues that are refined on this glove. Developed for the track, this glove features top-level construction, reversed seam finger construction and Knox SPS® Protectors.
Available Colors & Sizes:
Red/White : S-2XL
Blue/Hi-Viz : S-2XL
Black : S-2XL
Hi-Viz : S-2XL
• Drum dyed top-grade 0.8-0.9mm cowhide construction.
• Abrasion-resistant goatskin palm.
• Digital leather overlays on the palm, thumb, middle and index fingers.
• CE-Approved Knox SPS® Scaphoid Protection System.
• Superfabric® material in the fingers, thumb and over the ulna bone is abrasion-resistant.
• Molded TPU knuckle protector has built-in flex capabilities, for added comfort.
• Dual molded TPU wrist protectors.
• Lined with Kevlar® for added abrasion protection and reduce weight
• Kevlar® stitching for increased durability
• Soft padding on outside of the glove with two layers of leather for added protection.
• Dual gauntlet with a 360º full circumference wrist closure strap.
• Pre-Curved palm and fingers.
• Pinky and ring fingers have elastic stitching, forming a fatigue-reducing pre-curve.
• Flex panels in fingers help to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity.
• TPU knuckle and finger protectors.
• Accordion flex finger knuckles.
• Coolmax® insulation.
The DuPont oval, DuPont™, and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.
CHECK OUT SPORTBIKE TRACKGEAR.COM'S VIDEO REVIEW OF THIS GREAT NEW CORTECH RACE GLOVE:
CHECK RELATED PRODUCTS TO THESE GLOVES BELOW