These aren't your regular denim jeans. Sure, they look like regular jeans on the outside but using a new fabric we have created a pair of riding jeans that do not need bulky liners to keep you protected and offer you more protection and comfort than you were expecting.
• Single-layer design for increased comfort, breathability, and protection
• 13.5 oz Cordura® / DuPont™ Kevlar® single-layered weave fabric
• 150% - 350% more tensile strength than standard cotton denim
• 125% - 200% higher tear strength than standard cotton denim
• Estimated 500% increased abrasion resistance than standard cotton denim
• Assembled using high strength 3-ply tex-75 nylon thread
• Triple over-lock safety stitched critical seams and added internal safety stitching
• Relaxed fit seat & thigh; Straight-cut legs; Mid-rise waist for comfort
• Button closure and YKK® zipper
• Internal pockets designed to fit optional SAS-TEC® knee and hip armor
• Adjustable knee armor pockets for a custom fit (Armor sold separately)
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective tab inside bottom hem for increased low-light visibility
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Cordura® is a registered trademark of Invista™
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
• Cold Wash Only with Optional Armor Removed.
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Tumble Dry
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Dry Clean
Cortech designs and manufactures the finest high-value performance motorcycle apparel, luggage, and gear. We also offer performance snowmobile gear too.
Copyright © 2019 Cortech Performance Motorcycle Gear & Helmet House Inc- All rights reserved.